Redefining the Parameters of Education with Art
When we think of art, we often think of paintings, sculptures, and other objects that can be displayed in a museum or gallery. We don’t usually think of art as a tool for learning.
At Co:Creation Workshop, we believe that art can be so much more than just a way to decorate our surroundings. We believe that art can be used to teach us about ourselves, our communities, and the world around us.
That’s why we’re excited to share with you 5 Assembly talks that will blow your school’s mind and redefine the old ideas of what art can do. These talks are designed to engage and inspire students, teachers, and the community at large. Each talk is inspired by art, Co:Created by artists but covers a range of different topics like chemistry, data science, environmental sustainability, social issues, and even the concept of inclusivity.
Let’s get a kickstart in getting our schools and communities to learn about these topics and most importantly get them to think about art in a new way.
Topics These Talks Address and How They Aim to Improve Inclusivity and Social Responsibility
The talks we design and host are inspired by art, but address a range of other topics like chemistry, environmental sustainability, social issues, and the concept of inclusivity.
Our aim is to shift perspectives on what art can really do. We want to show that art isn’t just about art. It can teach social and moral issues. And by getting students to think about community and social responsibility, we hope to inspire them to take action and make a difference.
These Assembly Talks Can Benefit the School, Teachers, Students and Communities
When you book an assembly talk with us, you can expect a lot more than just talking. You’ll be getting a talk that’s been carefully crafted and tailored to your specific needs.
All our Assembly Talks have these elements:
– Engaging: We use a variety of methods to keep everyone engaged, from games with prizes to hands-on activities.
– Interactive: We believe that learning should be a two-way process, so we encourage questions and feedback throughout the talk.
– Fun: We believe that learning should be enjoyable, so we make sure our talks are interactive and engaging. Plus, we always try to include a few laughs along the way!
But more importantly, our assembly talks are designed to leave a lasting impression on your students. We want them to walk away from the talk with a new perspective on the world around them, and we want them to feel inspired to make a difference in their community.
The highlights of Co:Creation’s assembly talks
– All our programs are bespoke and can be tailored to fit your school’s requirements
– We will get the artist to be present* – We believe that artists have a lot to offer in their presence. They are supported by our compares in delivering engaging and thought-provoking talks
– Lots of fun games and prizes that your students (and teachers) will love
– Our programs are designed to be inclusive and accessible to everyone
*In the case we are unable to synchronize a time for the artist to be sharing during the assembly talk we will have a specialized compare to deliver the content of the assembly session. And we promise it will be equally fun!