Create your very own cyanotype postcards with flowers selected by Mary Monterio in collaboration with Singapore artist, Samantha Tio (Mintio).
This creative kit has been produced as part of the project “Time On Our Hands”.
Cyanotype is an early photographic printing technique that produces cyan-blue prints. Use of a selection of dried flowers to make beautiful imprints under the sun. With this kit, you will get to mix the solutions and compose your own designs onto postcards.
This kit Includes:
– Solution A and B in 30ml bottles with droppers
– Wooden nylon brush
– Sun exposure “sandwich”
– 4 postcards for cyanotype printing
– 2 pieces of Acetate Sheets
– 1 permanent marker
– Dried Flowers (bright pink, baby’s breath, fern)
– Petri dish
– An illustrated guidebook in English
Recommended for ages 10 and up.
In purchasing this kit, you will be supporting us to provide free art-for-wellbeing programs to underserved communities.